Sunday, June 5, 2011

Reflective log and communicative skills

Reflective log:

Many skills were improved during this course, one of the the most important skills is being able to establish an efficient meeting with clear agenda to save time for all participant ,also I learned how to give a descent  presentation with strong ideas and how to deliver it to the audience in an exciting way. Simply makes the audience believe in my ideas and my thoughts.
The only thing I would change in my presentation is my gesture .In fact I didn’t use any so I should learn how to use it during the presentation in wise way so it helps to to explain my ideas more.

Communicative Skills:

There are many benefit I gained from this course, I’m more confident now I can discuss any idea about any subject, also I can sell it to the audiences and make them excited about my subject.
I learned how to keep an eye contact to the audience not only to the individual person but the whole group.
Those skills I can use in different aspects in my life such as work interview I will be more confident and I will be able to sell out my C.V .another area in case I got an administration job I should be able to establish an efficient meeting with clear agenda follows that a clear report.
Regardless of all these skills I need to practice more and use my English speaking skill which will help me eventually. 

1 comment:

  1. c.v's ? work interview?/ I think you have the wrong class- otherwise OK!

    Gregory

    ReplyDelete