Sunday, June 5, 2011

Formal presentation report

On the 22nd of May I attended a presentation in T005 by Mr. Moaath (H00161058) at 14:20
Mr. Moaath was explaining to the audience some of the solutions for ocean pollution specially the area where human id involve Its was a quite short presentation which took 5 minutes to complete .During the presentation I noticed Mr. Moaath vocal were low. also he were so nervous and worry but he managed to control the speech after he felt comfortable, despite all that I think he is improving his presentation skills but he needs to practice more .
The eyes contact was present but he didn’t attract the audience by an exciting question or an exciting story in the beginning. After all I compared both presentation (Semi and Formal). I’m sure that Moaath is working in the right path in presentation wise

No comments:

Post a Comment